LMCTG is searching for a new Executive Officer officer to lead our organisation.
We are seeking a strong leader of people, with a passion for making a real and lasting difference to the lives of people and the communities in which we operate, and to enable our service to thrive within a changing funding environment and operational domain.
Your role will be to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of Leichardt Marrickville Community Transport. You will communicate with and engage stakeholders, whilst ensuring the delivery of a first class community transport service that exceeds client expectations.
Download the EXECUTIVE OFFICER JOB DESCRIPTION
Please ensure your application addresses the following selection criteria:
- Capacity to provide high level executive leadership
- Demonstrated relevant experience in the comprehensive assessment, planning, provision and evaluation of community transport serivces
- Clear understanding of and committment to the role of Community Transport
- Demonstrated high level competence in the development and implementation of organisation policy and strategic planning
- Demonstrated high level management competencies in the Management Committee level interaction, operational and financial management, human resources, management information systems, stakeholder management skills, external relations and service provision
- Advanced knowledge of community care and community transport sectors, including funding and policy protocols, accreditation, standards and processes
You will hold relevant qualifications in business management, or have demonstrated equivalent experience. A drivers licence and local area knowledge are desirable.
An attractive performance-based remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Should you have any further queries, please contact Frank m: 0478882716
Applications for the position are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Friday 19th January 2018
LMCTG is not currently seeking to employ other any new employees – but if you wish to express your interest feel free to email us at email@example.com or phone the office on 9558 6800, Monday – Friday 8:30am – 3:30pm.
Visit the NCOSS Community Jobs website for other community transport positions available.